A position as a web developer giving me the opportunity to work with a team and help the company grow in a positive direction.
City College of the City University of New York - New York, New York
Fall 2005 - Fall 2009
B.S., Computer Science
uSkinz.com - Forest Hills, New York
July 2008 - Current
Owner & Developer
- uSkinz.com is a company I created, dealing with screen protection for electronics such as the Apple iPod, iPhones, etc...
- I initially created an eBay store and uploaded products to the company store on eBay. Also created and designed a complementary online store from scratch, implemented an ecommerce solution to generate a 60% increase in sales.
- Developed a SEO campaign for both the eBay store and online store to further heighten the awareness of the company and its products, that generated an increase of 150% in unique visitors to the website.
New York General Contracting Corp - Forest Hills, New York
July 2007 - April 2008
- Made daily updates to company website, like adding pictures for clients to view company's work, therefore generating more customers for the business.
- Create and design all graphical work, editing images, creating brochures and booklets to heighten awareness about the company.
- Perform computer related tasks such as post company's service ads on CraigsList, send out multiple fax, email customers, call potential customers, and worked close with the manager on customer service relations.
Blogging - TheBlogJoint.com
April 2006 - Current
Owner & Editor
- Theblogjoint.com is a technology news, reviews and guides blog. It has been steadily growing with 300 RSS subscribers and 400 page views daily, and regularly makes monthly ad revenue through various sources.
- This blog is run on wordpress blogging software, and uses a custom designed template to work on the latest version of wordpress.
- Visual Studio.NET, Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3, PHP MyAdmin, Eclipse, Netbeans, Xcode, Quartus, Wordpress
- Windows XP, Windows 2000, Mac OSX, Linux, Unix